Monday, September 24, 2007

I am finished writing!!

I am writing to let everyone know that I have finished writing my dissertation. I have a few revisions I need to make, but for the most part I am done. I cannot tell you how good it feels to not have that thing hanging over my head. I will turn it in on October 1st and hopefully defend sometime in the later part of October.

Page will not be graduating this December so I will actually get to be a Doctor before he is. I will be enjoying the title of Dr. and Mr. Brooks!! I think it will be the only time I will be first in the title.

We are getting adjusted to living back in New Orleans. I am sitting here watching the Saints play. I enjoyed watching the Dogs beat Alabama on Saturday better. I have really enjoyed being able to watch a little football rather than being so busy writing.

Karis is doing really well. She is getting so big. She will be 5 months old on the 28th. Her mother can't believe she is so big. We will be going back to SC for the final adoption hearing on the 29th of October. Please keep all of that in your prayers. We are expecting everything to go well, but Satan likes to play with things that look easy sometimes.

I am adding some new pics of Karis. I hope you all enjoy them.

No comments: