Monday, November 29, 2010

Help Needed

Hi Everyone-

I am really sorry I am waiting to the last minute to ask for help, but moving the week after we were gone for a week as thrown me off of my organization a little bit. Many of you have asked me how you could help, so here is my list. I am going to post this on facebook. If you think you might could help, please reply to the facebook message so that others can see what needs are being met and what needs remain.

Need 1: On Wednesday evening after 6pm - I need 2 guys to help me move the things in the attic to the second floor.

Need 2: Jason Sampler - can you still help put up closet shelving and if so...could you help tomorrow night?

Need 3: I am painting one room tomorrow night (Tues)...I need one more person to help with that so we can knock it out quickly. (Michael Hitch...if you can help with this then we have it covered.)

Need 4: I need someone to be here at the house on campus between 3:30 and 4:00 on Thursday afternoon to pick up the girls from my sweet friend, Desi, and keep them until around 6 or until the movers call it quits for the day.

Need 5: On Saturday, Dave and Chelsi are coming to hang pictures and I need a place for the girls to take their naps right after lunch. (1pm-3pm or so).

Ok, I think this is all. I really, really appreciate each one of you. I appreciate any help that you can give me this week even if it is just praying that we get moved in quickly and with as little stress as possible. I am SO blessed to have such wonderful friends!!

No comments: