Monday, March 29, 2010

Page's New Address

Some of you have asked me about Page's new address in Tallil. I actually was able to talk with him today for about 45 minutes which is the longest time I have talked to him since he left for Kuwait over 2 weeks ago. Karis had a good conversation with him and Thia got to hear her Daddy tell her he loved her as she woke up from her nap today. I felt very blessed today by the long conversation and the time the girls had with him on the phone.

Here is the new address:

CPT PAGE BROOKS
1/141FA 256BDE
COB ADDER/TALLIL
APO AE09331

Remember that mail you send could take up to 2 weeks or more to get to Page. If you send baked goods, the old cookie tins may be your best bet in getting things there fresh. I will keep you updated on what is working and what is not.

Thanks for all your love and support! We definitely are aware of your prayers. None of us would be doing as well as we are without them.

No comments: