Friday, January 22, 2010

Fun at the Park: Day 15

I am so sorry I have not updated the blog this week. We have had a few extra things going on this week that are out of the ordinary which caused me to get a little side tracked. First, Karis and Thia started out the week not sleeping very well at all. We have had a few mornings this week that we have had to sleep a little later just to get the right number of hours in our sleep schedule.

Second, my dad went into the hospital last Thursday because his appendix was close to rupturing. The doctors removed the appendix, but he has not been able to get well. He started having fluid build up in his abdomen and then developed pneumonia at the end of this week. We have not gone to visit, but I have been on the phone with my mom and sister several times a day for updates.

Third, our schedule has not stopped just because a few other things were added in. So, we have been a little busy. We are loving this weather. I have been able to take the girls to the park several times this week. Both girls have enjoyed sliding and swinging. Mom has enjoyed that the sliding and swinging wears them both out. Oh, I wish the weather would stay like this for a LONG time. I know we will soon get to the really hot NOLA weather, but I sure am going to enjoy the cool breezes and beautiful sunshine while we have it.

Here are some pics of our fun at the park:


No comments: